The Community Development division is responsible for securing and administering all federal, state, foundation and civil grant dollars available to accomplish the following:
- Create a strong, clean and vibrant downtown and neighborhoods
- Make needed infrastructure improvements.
- Provision of services that enhance the quality of life for current and future citizens.
- Management and expansion of the Tuskegee Municipal Airport (Moton Field)
- Promote and encourage tourism and population growth, and retention.