The mission of the Buildings, Codes and Inspections Division is to provide engineering services on city related projects and inspection services to citizens and firms in a timely manner. Services include providing adequate hours and a courteous, trained staff. This will be achieved by:
- Providing technical assistance to the City Manager and Tuskegee Planning Commission on all building codes and zoning concerns.
- Developing and maintaining an accurate mapping database.
- Maintaining residential, industrial and commercial code enforcement.
- Developing and maintaining a plan review process.
- Inspecting homes and business structures and renovations.